All applicants must obtain general liability insurance of no less than $20,000 to be eligible for a home improvement contractor registration. Comedy about the host of a small do-it-yourself TV show, his independent wife and their trio of growing boys. The series is based on the stand-up comedy routines of star Tim Allen.
- We consistently use the research and get great benefit from the HIRI Summit.
- Home improvement projects can be carried out for a number of different reasons; personal preference and comfort, maintenance or repair work, making a home bigger by adding rooms/spaces, as a means of saving energy, or to improve safety.
- They’re stationary, while portable air conditioners can simply be plugged in and moved from one room to another.
- Family life is boisterous for the Taylors, with the two oldest children, Brad and Randy, tormenting the much younger Mark, all while continually testing and pestering each other.
- DCWP can only consider complete applications for license issuance.
The online service is available using a laptop or desktop computer only. Required if someone other than the license applicant will prepare and submit this application. The FIRST individual you list on the Basic License Application—Individual General Partner #1 or General Partner / Corporate Officer / Shareholder / Member #1) will be the ONLY person who can take the exam at an ExamBuilder Test Center. A sole proprietor, general partner, corporate officer, principal, director, member, or shareholder owning 10% or more of company stock must schedule an appointment with Exam Builder to take the Home Improvement Exam.
Streaming Library with thousands of TV episodes and movies
A blended family has outgrown their lakeside house and needs more space. Find the right tool to complete your home project with our comprehensive tool glossary. Home Improvement News Make your house a home with our DIY project ideas and advice. Enjoy all your favorite shows, movies, sports, and more using the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps .
Make Your Own Plumbing Tool
S seventh season until Tim’s last line in the series finale—the last two words ever spoken on the show. Brad, popular and athletic, was often the moving factor, who engaged before thinking, a tendency which regularly landed him in trouble. Randy, a year younger, was the comedian of the pack, known for his quick thinking, wisecracks, and smart mouth. He had more common sense than Brad but was not immune to trouble.
Jill, Tim’s wife, is loving and sophisticated, but she is not exempt from dumb moves herself. In later seasons, she returns to college to study psychology. Family life is boisterous for the Taylors, with the two oldest children, Brad and Randy, tormenting the much younger Mark, all while continually testing and pestering each other. Such play happened especially throughout the first three seasons, and it was revisited only occasionally until Jonathan Taylor Thomas left at the beginning of the eighth season. During the show’s final season, Brad and Mark became much closer due to Randy’s absence.